Would you like to improve your pronunciation, be challenged and have fun at the same time? Try these tongue twisters!
1. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. Where’s the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
2. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? He would chuck, he would, as much as he could, and chuck as much wood. As a woodchuck would if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
3. She sells seashells by the seashore
4. I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream.
5. Susie works in a shoeshine shop. Where she shines she sits, and where she sits she shines.
6. Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn’t fuzzy, was he?
7. Near an ear, a nearer ear, a nearly eerie ear.
8. Skunk sat on a stump and thunk the stump stunk, but the stump thunk the skunk stunk.
9. Red lorry, yellow lorry. Red lorry, yellow lorry. Red lorry, yellow lorry.
10. You know New York, you need New York, you know you need unique New York.
Do you know any tongue twisters? Leave them in the comments below!
HAVE FUN! 🙂