What Makes A Champion
As you know if we are to succeed in life we need certain qualities. To follow is what people call the emotional make up of a champion. You know, I have tried to implement these principles in my life and they seem to have worked for me. If you like you may give them a shot and see if they will work for you. Remember, we are trying to build our confidence and if you apply the following, ”make up of a champion,” it will surely help you grow.
The 10 qualities to follow were written by a man called Tommy Hopkins. Thousands have found success by applying them to their own lives. Remember, success is man made and it’s a choice. You decide if you want to use the information below or not.
1. Champions have an ego balanced by a tremendous humility and thankfulness for what they are given and what they have got.
2. Champions are emotionally balanced and this starts at home in your personal relationships.
3. Champions are happy and enjoy life – they live, love and laugh.
4. Champions get their way while letting other people think they are doing what they want them to do.
5. Champions are curios and they take every opportunity to learn and grow. They suck info from any possible place and use it to feed off. You have to realise that through knowledge comes power.
6. Champions are interested and inspired by motivational books, tapes, videos or anything that they can get their emotional side pumped. Champions listen to successful examples in their lives and not the failures.
7. Champions are strong emotionally and when they work, they work hard and when they play, they do it in the same vain with the same enthusiasm. They practice business detachment and don’t confuse the two. Champions realise that there is sacrifice in success.
8. Champions don’t ponder on problems, they seek solutions. They don’t become part of the problem by letting them influence their judgement.
9. Champions know that sacrifice will lead to success. The pain of not achieving is stronger than the pain that any job can ever be.
10. Champions are dreamers but are realistic and live by the following,” the more I know, the more I know I need to know.”