I assume that the first 3 sentences are all related to each other and probably follow each other in order. Therefore, I'll translate them as they are all related.
1) In the first sentence the word "تعول" doesn't right to me. It might've been copied wrong and instead it was "تعوي". I'm still not sure though, but the sentence is somehow meaningless if you keep the word "تعول" there.
2) It "probably referring to the wind if this sentence came after the first sentence" looks/sounds like devils burning in hell.
3) In the third sentence the word "المواسي" is meaningless and probably copied/translated wrong. Overall, the sentence means: the hot wind is burning their faces from a distances. The word "تلذع" here means to get the heat of the fire even without any physical contact as it's so hot.
4) The fourth sentence means: A mentally deranged person isn't held accountable for his/her acts/behaviors.
5) The fifth sentence means: He's nearly at his 40's, and this the age of hope and vitality is almost over.
6) In the sixth sentence, the phrase "قطعوا الوساطات" seems to be translated inaccurately. However, the rest of the sentence might mean: He looks around at those younger than him and noticed how they've outcompeted him.
7) The last sentence isn't a full sentence, and it's meaningless by its own.