Sorry, this is more an exercise than a debate, but I would apreciate your help to know if it is right.
Match the phrases to the sentence endings.
1. I'd suggest ---> staying in a youth hostel.
2. You really should ---> see the Tower of London.
3. Try and get to ---> Covent Garden Market.
4. It's a good idea ---> to buy a travel card for the London Underground.
5. Make sure you ---> keep your bags safe.
6. If you like ---> we could meet up in London.
Complete the sentences with the imperative advice in the correct form.
1. You really shouldn't miss ____riding on a London bus____ .
2. If you have time, you could even ____go to places like Greenwich___ .
3. A real must-see is ____ seeing Buckingham Palace____. <- I have doubts about this one specially, is it right?
4. If I were in your shoes, I'd ____buy a ticket for The London Eye____.
5. Don't miss out on _____seeing a West End show_____.
Put the words in the correct order to close the email.
1. Let me know how goes your trip.
2. Hope to hear from you soon again.
3. Write again if you want more advice.
4. We must meet up when you're in London.
5. Hope you have a great holiday.