3. Discuss in Groups - Click on '<a href="http://www.italki.com/groups/">Groups</a>' if you want to ask for help or offer help in a language. You can also discuss issues like culture, arts, society, travel or anything else you can think of.
4. Find a Language Teacher - You can find a professional teacher when you click on '<a href="http://www.italki.com/teachers/">Language Teachers</a>' to formally instruct you. Or you can hire a tutor to help you with your homework or materials.
5. Write a <a href="http://www.italki.com/notebook/">Notebook entry</a> - Get helpful corrections from other native speakers for you Writing.
Good luck !!!
Here are some easy steps for learning English for free using Italki resources.
1. Find Language Partners - Click on '<a href="http://www.italki.com/partners/">Language Partners</a>' to find a native speaker to practice oral communication or just to learn about other cultures.
2. Ask Questions - Have something specific you don't understand about another language? Click on <a href="http://www.italki.com/answers/">Answers</a> and get free help from the italki member community.