If by ADDS you mean Aids then It can be transmitted many ways.
1. Vaginal sex. Even if you use a condom it can be transmitted though it's a VERY low risk.
2. Anal sex. The lining of the anus is way more delicate than that of the vagina so Itslikely. To be damaged and any contact with blood during sex is more of a risk. Also a man can get it more the person he is doing it with.
3. Oral sex. If you have a cut in your mouth and your giving oral sex to someone infected you're at risk.
4. Injecting drugs. Using unsterilised needles. Sterilizing the needles can reduce the risk but not completely.
5. Mother to child. An infected mother can pass it to her kid during Pregnancy and delivery. Also through breast feeding.
6. Blood transfusion
7.TattooS and piercings. If they utilize used needles and the blood of an infected person was on there you can also be infected.
:) thanks. I'm a student.
dhanyawad lizzy ... bhagwan tumhara bhala kre ( God bless you) tum kya krti ho ? ( wat you do ?)
ok in future i will take care of it thnx
You are but it's very low risk.