Check out our updated Community
i want to go to America for a visit

i want to go to America for a visit and see my boyfriend,but i don't konw how go ???

Sep 30, 2012 5:28 AM
Comments · 6

thank you very muchLaughing

October 2, 2012

If you would like to come to America without a Visa, then you can go to this website: 


OR you can go to this website for more information on non-immigrant Visas in:

September 30, 2012

 i can have a visit for the U.S. with him...........thank you for your answer

September 30, 2012

visa is not easy ............呵呵Smile

September 30, 2012
Why not your boyfriend come to see you ???
September 30, 2012
Show More
Language Skills
Chinese (Mandarin), English
Learning Language