I'm working on an English Pronunciation project (which will include a small book, audio, and maybe some video clips) and wanted to ask you guys for your opinion. In order to create the best system possible for non-native speakers of American English, I'd really appreciate it if you'd take the time to answer the following questions.
* What is the hardest thing, for you, about learning American English pronunciation?
* Do you actually want to learn the pronunciation of American English?
* What is the most important thing that I should include in my new system?
* What isn't needed and should not be included in the new system?
* What would help you the most in learning pronunciation: video, audio, or written text?
* What else can I do to make this project the best possible? (Tell me your thoughts.)
Thanks for your help and your opinions! I really want this project to be the best I can make it. The more people that I can help, the better.
I look forward to your responses!