* What is the hardest thing, for you, about learning American English pronunciation?
* Do you actually want to learn the pronunciation of American English?
I am actually interested in learning American English more than British one.
* What is the most important thing that I should include in my new system?
TESOL/TEFL. I would like to become a volunteer English online tutor, so I can be confident and qualified teacher. I do not have any background or a work experience.
* What isn't needed and should not be included in the new system?
* What would help you the most in learning pronunciation: video, audio, or written text?
All of these methods are great.
* What else can I do to make this project the best possible? (Tell me your thoughts.)
You should not only focus on pronunciation. This must include the four skills of learning/teaching English, plus the grammar. Regarding the teaching, it'd be better if you provide the following:
You can add more assessments and quizzes, so you can track the progress of students.
To begin my session with you, add me on Skype. My Skype ID: cutegirl2246
Thanks for the very well thought out and description response. I will definitely take your suggestions into consideration. You have a lot of great ideas!