jean paul
please help me with this .. I'm going to the house of my friend to play the guitar
May 23, 2014 1:01 AM
Comments · 3

You can say the following two in American English:


1. I'm going to my friend's house to play guitar.

2. I'm going to a friend's house to play guitar.


We don't say "the guitar" unless you are talking about a specific guitar that you have already mentioned. When you are just talking about playing any guitar in general, we just stay "to play guitar".

May 23, 2014

so, what do you need with it?. i think maybe is the way of saying it , i think is better to say :i'm going to my friend's house to play the guitar.

May 23, 2014

thanks my friend lo tomare en cuenta 


May 23, 2014
jean paul
Language Skills
English, French, Italian, Spanish
Learning Language
English, French, Italian