How cani speak english and understand and lestining
tall me your idea about that ?
Rule No :1 Forget Grammar Rules.
Rule No :2 You can try to watch one video minimum five times perday.(www.ted.com)
Rule No :3 Try to speak some other conversation with foreigner.
Rule No :4 Read English News paper each and everyday.
Rule No :5 Try to remember atleast 10 phrases each and everyday.
Rule No :6 Write your daily activities in your dairy.
Book a lesson on italki with a native speaker, listen to youtube videos. The list is endless. Good luck.
It helps to have repetition. For this purpose, studing the written lyrics to English songs can be an aid to pronunication. It also helps with learning basis phrases and sentence structure.
In my Notebook Entries, you can find English Songs. Start with easy ones first, like slow love songs.
Singing songs also helps with your getting an "ear" for the language.
1. If you're beginer or intermediate, maybe you should book lessons with foreign people who speak English so they can explain you every possible mistake that can be made by the English language learners.
2. If you're really advanced and you want to improve your language skills, then it's better to book lessons with the English native speaker so you can hear their pronounciation and memorize some new phrases and get the explanations in English.
3. Watch videos on youtube (series, movies, TV shows, ...)
4. Read newspapers, magazines, news, ... in English.
5. Listen to the music / radio (in English)
6. Write your blogs about any topic you want (food, fashion, cars, travells, ...)
Just like Steve told you, the list is endless.
Good luck with your studies.
thanks a lot mr bruce your idea its vry good