Community Web Version Now Available
help~is there anyone online who can answer my question?

My question is: how to express "the repeated words",like the form "ABB, ABAB" in English?how to define these kinds of words?
I've searched on line and got two names: reduplication & reiterative locution
Which one is more exact and professional?
I will use it as the topic of my paper.
Thanx, everyone

Nov 26, 2008 4:23 PM
Comments · 0
No comments yet
Language Skills
Chinese (Mandarin), English, German, Korean
Learning Language
English, German, Korean