What would we do to keep healthy life style?
Diet habits, sports, gem training or all of them together.
You are welcome
Thank you all. Andrew, Yahya, Emilio, your suggestions are highly appreciated.
- Avoid eating unhealthy food. Instead use healthy foods like fresh milk, herbs, fruits, vegetables, fish, camel meat.
- Don't use meat and milk together, and herbs, fruit, vegetables with milk. But herbs, vegetables and meat are good together.
- Sleep and drink with a distance from eating, not right before or after it.
- Eat when you are hungry. A little food while the body isn't hungry will be harmful.
- Sleep between 10 pm - 2 am. These are the best hours. You can also sleep in other hours too if you were sleepy. but those hours are better.
- Avoid sleeping in sunrise or sunset.
Don't poison your body with alcohol, smoke, or drugs.
Try to prevent excessive stress on the nervous system, and most of all
try to be lucky, which things is not (as far as I know) totally under
What I think it's important:
*some sport at least one a week, but more is better (about twice or three times per week)
*avoid junk food - the more unprepared food, the better; eat a lot of different vegies and fruits
*good undisturbed sleep - someone is ok with 6 hours of sleeping, someone with at least 8, it's up to you
*avoid stress or being able to manage it out - someone has more stress in his/her life, so it's great to learn how to deal with it
*having good close friend - there are some studies pointing out that people with good friends live longer
...maybe something more I have no clue about it :)