1) Being able to write it without mistakes ( more or less)
2) Being able to understand the native speakers
3) Being able to express yourself without too much hesitating
4) Being able to read everything you want ( more or less) and understand it
5) Every skills I mentioned and in that case: how much do these skills have to be developed in order to be fluent.
6) Other things I did not mention
I knew I spoke Spanish fluently when I began to understand complex jokes and word plays. That was about the same time I began to dream in Spanish as well.
I think it means being able to hold a conversation about any topic flawlessly.
Thank you so much!
I think it means all these skills. Is important being able to do all that things
You are right. I feel I am in first step in english.
I can't understand what they talk in english movies.