Community Web Version Now Available
''night schools'' in the Uk?

Does anyone know if they are schools like night schools in the Usa, in the Uk too?

I mean schools for adults who didn't finish the High School for sickness/family problems etc and left the school earlier. When someone is an adult and work and want to do the years that they didn't finish at High School in what kind of school can they go (in the Uk)? I have a friend who lives in England now and he is interested in such a school but we didn't find anything. We have found a lot of schools in America called ''night schools'' where someone can finish the High School or the high school equivalency test,like an exam that you can do to get the High School diploma. But does this kind of school exist in the Uk for example England? We really searched a lot on Google but we didn't find a lot... 



Dec 21, 2014 12:49 AM
Comments · 2

The difference is that we don't have 'high school diplomas' - you sit exams in the subjects you choose. So you need to decide what subjects you wish to study and then look for evening classes in those subjectx.

December 21, 2014

Each town here in the UK has a range of evening classes available in various schools and colleges.


The education authority in any town should be able to provide a list of classes.

December 21, 2014
Language Skills
English, German, Italian, Serbian, Spanish
Learning Language
English, Serbian, Spanish