Community Web Version Now Available
How to become French teacher in an English-speaking country?

Hello everyone,


I am 21 years old and I am from France. I am about to get my bachelor's degree in foreign languages and I really don't know what master's degree I have to complete after in order to become a french teacher in an English-speaking country.


Do you know what are the required qualifications? I am a bit lost, I only have heard about a PGCE...


Thank you!

Dec 26, 2014 3:27 PM
Comments · 1

Salut! I know this is pretty old but I saw that nobody had answered it. I don't know if you've already found your answer, but I found this on the education section of the UK government website. Hopefully it can help you in some way. :)

April 2, 2015
Language Skills
English, French, Spanish
Learning Language