I am wondering how some one whose native language is arabic .be someday fluent in all sections of (reading,listening,writing.speaking)
Of course you can, i know is a very different language for you, but you can do it, i have had arabic classmates all you need is determination and follow this advices (I follow them and i was able to speak, read and writte correctly)
- Find your motivation: Do you want to travel? The English is the universal language you will be able to travel where you want with it. Do you want a better job? If you can speak arabic and English do you know how many oportunities will you have?
- Read a lot. That will help you to get new vocabulary. The 90% in a language is vocabulary.
- Watch movies try to watch your favorite movie with subtitles in English of course.
- Find a tutor or someone who can help you with your grammar
- Karaoke: Try to sing that will improve your pronuntiation.
Start now! You can do it! Good luck with your learning