1)What _____ during the vacation?
A= do you doing ; B= is you doing ; C= are you do ; D= does you do
2) The language laboratory ______ in use since February of last year
A= had been ; B= has been
3) A new politician _____ make a mark on the political map in the absence of real leadership
A= must to ; B= has to ; C= would
4) The planning Department ______ greater awareness to historical monuments
A= should give B= ought to give ; C= had better to give
5) What ______? He's quite tall and has long, blond hair
A= is he likes ; B= does he like ; C= looked he like
D= is he like
6) If They _______ the questione carefully , They ____ the asnwers.
A= had read, would understood ; B= read, would be understood
7) The extra office _____ to compensare for the influx of new students.
A= was made down ; B= was made to ; C= was made off ; D= was made over
We're not here to do your homework for you. Tell us what you think the answers are and we'll correct and explain any errors.
The first one should be "what are you doing..." or "what will you do..."
The second one could be either depending on context.
The third one would make more sense as "has to", but "would" is also grammatical.
The fourth could be either A or B.
Your answer for 5 is correct.
6 should be "If they had read the questions carefully, they would have understood the answers."
7 should be B.
These aren't my homewor. I don't go to school, I attended University but in my free time I would learn English because I think that this language is very important for a future. I have been in England for one months two years ago. I have some problems with this sentences.. my answer are: 1= do you doing ; 2= has been ; 3= would ; 4=should give because had better not want "to" ; 5= is he like; 6= had read 7= was made down
Agreed. There is no correct answer for #1. I imagine you mistyped one of the responses.