1)What _____ during the vacation?
A= do you doing ; B= is you doing ; C= are you do ; D= does you do
2) The language laboratory ______ in use since February of last year
A= had been ; B= has been
3) A new politician _____ make a mark on the political map in the absence of real leadership
A= must to ; B= has to ; C= would
4) The planning Department ______ greater awareness to historical monuments
A= should give B= ought to give ; C= had better to give
5) What ______? He's quite tall and has long, blond hair
A= is he likes ; B= does he like ; C= looked he like
D= is he like
6) If They _______ the questione carefully , They ____ the asnwers.
A= had read, would understood ; B= read, would be understood
7) The extra office _____ to compensare for the influx of new students.
A= was made down ; B= was made to ; C= was made off ; D= was made over
Sorry to be rude, but this exercise is nonsense. Rubbish. Garbage.
1. Has no answer. They are all incorrect.
2. Just about ok.
3. An odd sentence.
4. This is wrong. You don't give greater awareness to anything.
5. Has no answer. They are all incorrect.
6.Has no answer. They are all incorrect. Also the punctuation and capitalisation makes no sense.
7. This means nothing. It was written by an Italian whose English isn't great.
Sorry to be even ruder, but this load of cr*p is wasting everybody's time.
Try to answer the questions first and then someone can help you with the one's that aren't correct. :)
Asking for help is one thing but asking for homework answers are another.