How about we talk about some things which make us happy on gloomy days and practice a bit of vocabulary and grammar!
The rules: every participant of this discussion writes 3 sentences using the following grammar patterns:
1) I do sth, for sb/sth to do sth
2) in order to do sth I do sth
3) instead of doING sth I do sth
+ vocabulary on the topic of FREE TIME.
Everyone is free to correct each other's mistakes.
On a rainy day...
1. I start my morning with fruit and cereal, for my body to feel normal.
2. In order to feel more cheerful I dance to my favourite music.
3. Instead of going out and working in the garden, I make myself comfortable in the armchair and read a book.
on a rainy day....
1. I weak up and listen to some happy music!
2. I have a delicious breakfast.
3. I wear some warm clothes!!!
good job, Juliana,
one piece of advice
"later I HAVE a cup of warm chocolate and cokies"
well on a rainy day....
I wear a warm sweater and go at the university
later a cup of warm chocolate and cokies
instead of staying at home, I go to visit my friends
And how about grammar patterns?
In order to...
For sth to do sth...
instead of doing sth...