Leatteair
News report (homework) 26-year-old tourist escapes from shark's jaws 26-year-old Simon Smith was attacked by shark last Sunday in Atlantic Ocean in Georgia. Simon was surfboarding when he suddenly saw a shark's fin in huge waves. He panicked. The shark attacked and bit off front part of a board. Simon grabbed broken board and stuffed into shark's mouth. Simon then swam towards shore. People who saw the accident called an ambulance. Simon had only a few scratches. He is recovering from shock.
Then which kind of news is this? :)

News report (homework)

26-year-old tourist escapes escaped from shark's the jaws

26-year-old Simon Smith was attacked by shark last Sunday in Atlantic Ocean in Georgia.

Simon was surfboarding when he suddenly saw a shark's fin in huge waves. He panicked. The shark attacked and bit off front part of a board. Simon grabbed broken board and stuffed into shark's mouth. Simon then swam towards shore. People who saw the accident called an ambulance.

Simon had only a few scratches. He is recovering from shock.

News report (homework)

26-year-old tourist escapes from shark's jaws

26-year-old Simon Smith was attacked by a shark last Sunday in the Atlantic Ocean in Georgia.

Simon was surfboarding when he suddenly saw a shark's fin in huge waves. He panicked. The shark attacked and bit off a front part of the board. Simon grabbed the broken board and stuffed it, into the shark's mouth. Simon then swam towards the shore. People who saw the accident called an ambulance.