Alina
Past simple and past continuous part 2 5. Hi Becky, Guess what, my sister Naomi is married! She got home from her round the word trip last week with a husband! She met him when she was traveling round New Zeland. One afternoon, while her friends were shopping, she went to look round an art gallery. She was looking at a small sculpture when a young man came into the room and he started to put into rucksack. She called the security guard because she was thinking the man tried to steal it. She did really embarrassed to discover that he didn't steal it - it was belonging to him. Anyway, he didn't mind and he asked her to go for a coffee. They got married a month later in Bali. We wasn't know anything about it. Cab you believe it? He's really nice and they are very happy together! Love, Ada. 6. Colin Boyle was born in 1988 near Dublin, Ireland. In 2003 he became seriously ill. While he was recovering his uncle gave him an old drumkit. He enjoyed playing and practiced in a friend's garage every evening. One day in 2005, John Leaft, the manager of several successful musicians, was passing the garage when he heard Colin practicing. He banged on the garage door and inviting Collin to appear in one of the concerts he was organizing that year. Colin, however, didn't accept Leaf's invitation, because at that time he was preparing for some important school exams. Coking passed his exams and went to university to study engineering. at university he met Kim O'Malley, who was studying chemistry. Kim played the saxophone. Being students, they didn't have much money and they usually were working as waiters at weekends. One evening in April 2008, while Collin and Kim were serving customers, the manager announced that there would be no live music in the restaurant that night as the regular band could not come. Colin and Kim persuaded the manager to let them play. All the customers and staff did amazed to hear how good their music was. In the next six months Colin and Kim were earning so much money they decided to leave university and go on tour. Their success. Has counting eve me since. 7. 1. I was running when it started to rain. I stopped it and returned to home. 2. Everyone were working when the lights went out. They stopped work and went out. 3. When we came out of the cinema, the sun was shining.

Past Simple and Past Continuous Part 2

5.
Hi Becky,

Guess what- my sister Naomi is married! She came home from her round the word trip last week with a husband! They met while she was traveling round New Zealand. One afternoon; while her friends were shopping, she went to look round an art gallery. She was looking at a small sculpture when a young man came into the room, and started to put it into a rucksack. She called the security guard; thinking the man was trying to steal it. She was very embarrassed to discover that actually, he wasn't stealing it - it belonged to him. Anyway; he didn't mind, and asked her if she wanted a coffee. A month later, they got married in Bali. We didn't know anything about it. Can you believe it? He's really nice, and they are very happy together!

All my love,

Ada

6. Colin Boyle was born in 1988; near Dublin, Ireland. In 2003, he became seriously ill. While he was recovering, his uncle gave him an old drumkit. He enjoyed playing, and practiced in a friend's garage every evening. One day, in 2005, John Leaft, the manager of several successful musicians, was passing the garage when he heard Colin practicing. He banged on the garage door; inviting Collin to appear in one of the concerts he was organizing for that year. Colin, however, didn't accept Leaf's invitation; because at the time he was preparing for some important school exams.
Colin passed his exams, and went to university to study engineering. At university he met Kim O'Malley; who was studying chemistry. Kim played the saxophone. Being students, they didn't have much money, and at weekends were usually working together as waiters.
One evening, in April 2008, as Colin and Kim were serving customers, the manager announced that there would be no live music in the restaurant that night; as the regular band couldn't make it. Colin and Kim persuaded the manager to let them play. All the customers and staff were amazed to hear how good their music was. In the next six months, Colin and Kim were earning so much money that they decided to leave university and go on tour. I have been counting their success ever since.

7.
1. I was running when it started to rain. I stopped and returned home.
2. Everyone were working when the lights went out. They stopped working and went outside.
3. As we came out of the cinema, the sun was shining.