Antonio Hernandez
Cambridge essay about obesity The obesity is an important issue that affects young people in Europe and in the USA. This problem can damage their health as well as their rhythm of life. For Example, drinks like cola helps obesity to increase. That happens because these types of liquids have highs percentages of sugar. A simple way to solve this, could be take healthier drinks such as water, juices, milk. The same as before, fast food increase the weight of a young person, but in this case faster and with more intensity. In my opinion the governments should take into account this problem for encouraged people to have more healthy habits. What healthy habits can young people do? I would say that it is very important to practice sport, sleep eight hours as minimum every night, and of course eat vegetables and all kinds of meals. Therefore, in my point of view the obesity could be very harmful for the health of young people if they do not eat and drink properly, and if they do not make physical exercise.

Cambridge essay about obesity

The obesity is an important issue that affects young people in Europe and in the USA. This problem can damage their health as well as their rhythm of life lifestyle

For example, drinks like cola helps obesity to increase. That happens because these types of liquids have highs percentages of sugar. A simple way to solve this, could be take taking healthier drinks such as water, juices, or milk.
The same as before, fast food as well can increase the weight of a young person, but in this case it works faster and with more intensity. In my opinion the governments should take this problem into account this problem for and encouraged people to have more healthy healthier habits. 

What healthy habits can young people do? I would say that it is very important to practice sport, sleep a minimum of eight hours as minimum every per night, and of course eat vegetables and all kinds of meals. have a healthy and balanced diet.
Therefore, in my point of view the obesity could be very harmful for the health of young people if they (do not) don't eat and drink properly, and if they do not make physical or exercise enough.