1. Are you interested in speaking English?
2. Would you like to improve your spoken English?
3. How is your spoken English?
A. Basic B.Intermediate C. Advanced D. Fluent
(I would say fluent would mean you have the same level as a native speaker. In Europe we have levels A1-C2 these days).
4. "Improving your spoken English is a
slow process that takes a lot of effort and this results in learners giving up or putting in less effort after a while."
Do you agree with the statement?
I dont understand what you mean by, "often results in half the effort".
A. strongly agree B. Agree C. Undecided
D. Disagree E. Strongly disagree
5. How much time do you spend on improving your spoken English each day?
A. 10 minutes B. 30 minutes C. 1 hour D.
More than 1 hour
6. What problems are you currently having with improving your spoken English?