How do you call the emphasis of taste which you feel after swallowing food? In Russian it's послевкусие (So to say after-taste).
May 1, 2011 3:58 PM
Answers · 5
Aftertaste is OK, you can also say: faint taste or even flavor
May 1, 2011
Puedes llamarlo 'regusto' en español. Por ejemplo en la frase 'Esta comida deja un regusto muy dulce'. You can call it 'regusto' in spanish. For example in the sentence 'Esta comida deja un regusto muy dulce' (something like 'this food has a very sweet aftertaste').
July 2, 2011
I say atoaji (後味:あとあじ) in Japanese.
July 1, 2011
If I understood well your question, it is about 'the persistence of taste'; am I wrong ? (in case you are interested, in Italian it is called: 'retrogusto')
May 1, 2011
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Language Skills
English, Italian, Russian
Learning Language
English, Italian