Anthony
How different between e and é in Pronounce of Indonesian?
May 4, 2011 4:24 AM
we can read e as we read it in 'emas' that means gold, and é like we read on 'enak' which means tasty. you can try to pronounce it on google translate :)
Hello, I am cynthia, I saw your brief details and decided to write you. I want to make a good friendship.I Feel we shall make a better introduction in our next communication. contact me through my email address ([email protected] ) for more details and my pictures. I will like to know you better for more personal information, please do not write me on this site because i do not visit the site all the time..kindly reply me with ([email protected] )i am waiting . Thanks
April 11, 2013
Yes, you are rignt.
maybe you should say " what is the difference between e and é of the pronunciation in Indonesian?‘’
how to speak difficult between e and é?Because I am deaf, I heard them, result they speak are a same pronounce.
Anthony
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Esperanto, Indonesian, Japanese, Portuguese, Sign Language, Spanish
Esperanto, Indonesian, Japanese, Portuguese