kristin
the grammar of english is so difficult to me, what should i do? tell me some ways that can improve my english grammar. thank you.
May 11, 2011 1:17 PM
if you can find esential English Grammar _Raymond Murphy. please read. it's a good book.
Don't sweat it!Grammar is just a rule to correct your oral and written expressions,so it'd be important sometimes.But you don't need to worry about it when you have a good sense of language(语感),take me for an example,I don't think my English is excellent,but I can still communicate with native people and have no difficulty.And my good sense of language can account for that,as a matter of fact,my grammar really sucks,I even don't know what is subject,what is object.The conceptions of grammar really give me headache,I tried many times to learn grammar,but I failed.But my sense of English can make up for it. 欢迎交个朋友,我的QQ是1191860459
Don't walked out! You're smart, BELIEVE! *-*
HEYY U WANNA FIND SOME ENGLISH GRAMMER BOOK AND LEARN TENSE
kristin
Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), English, German, Japanese
Arabic, English, German, Japanese