what will you do if you make a big mistake that cannot be made up...i am very guiltly...
May 14, 2011 1:56 AM
Answers · 3
Are you sure that you cannot fix this mistake? If you have hurt a person, maybe you can write them a letter of apology. If it is something to do with the law, I suggest that you ask a lawyer for advice.
May 14, 2011
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Language Skills
Chinese (Mandarin), English
Learning Language