chpr1
You know, there are two things I can't find, and it is driving me nuts!!! One is the cord that connects my computer and my digital camera, and another is a disk of English Language learning software that I intend to lend to one of my students. What to do???
May 17, 2011 6:26 PM
Those items of yours are not in my house; so you only need to search the rest of the world; I'll keep a watchful eye here in Rome and keep you posted. In the meanwhile focus your attention to something else, I know what happens to me when I can't find a certain book in my library ...!
(First of all, I'm sure you know what to do.. and second, let's play ^^ ) Freak out, freak out ... you are half way there anyway, why don't try for the whole trip ^^. Freak out, freak out ... oooooorrrrrr You can do a little ritual where you should dance to the "Spirits of Lost Things" ... you know, to soften their hearts. Good luck with whatever you decide to do ;)
I guess the solution is you buy a new digital camera and send your student to any English speaking country to take a course there!
chpr1
English, Japanese, Russian
Japanese, Russian