momo
I listen to news and write down(please help me to check my text) here is the record http://myurl.com.tw/jpj0 On the 5th anniversary of the war in Iraq about two dozen (or2000?)elder women, the Granny Peace Brigade, organized protest military recruiting station in Time square. "oh, I cant believe with so stupid to keep it going ” she is no long to say she is not so deluded to think the group and the war. She feel like she is doing something.“I used to think this rallies was foolish now I see at least they help us if no body else. ” demonstration was part of(hold on?) the day of anniversary march and vigil around the city.
Apr 6, 2008 5:28 PM
1
0
This sounds pretty good for the most part; it went: On the fifth anniversary of thr War in Iraq, about two dozen elderly women, the Granny Peace Brigade, organized a protest at the military recruting station in Times Square. "Oh, I can't believe we're so stupid as to keep it going." (she) says she is not so deluded as to think her group will end the war but at least she feels she is doing something. "I used to think these rallies were foolish, now I see they help us if nobody else." The demonstration was part of a day of anniversary marches and vigils around the city. You were pretty close, good job!
April 8, 2008
momo
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Taiwanese), English