momo
Does anyone want to pratice Chinese speaking or learn Chinese culture online~~ I can help you.pleause make an appointment with me. I am a college student,and I do major in Chinese litature ,and also attend course of teaching chinese. ^ ^ I want to impove English writing,if you want to improve your Chinese writing, we can help each other by revise article. you can post your article on my backboard and email me. if you want to joioning me,pleause let me know.
Apr 7, 2008 1:02 PM
3
0
Hey, i want to, i've been meaning to talk to you, but i never see you around =[
April 8, 2008
我觉得你的英语已经很好。I think your English is already very good. Far better than my Chinese writing. I cannot write much Chinese. It takes me very long time to even write 我觉得你的英语已经很好. If you want to contact me you can use my skype id or you can gmail me.
April 8, 2008
My compliments to your idea Ms. uh, Momo. I will gather my skills in Chinese soon and I will most definitely present to you my passages. Thanks for your welcome.
April 7, 2008
momo
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Taiwanese), English