Victor
I need to translate text from Spanish to Chinese pinyin. Who will help me, please?
Apr 10, 2008 8:42 PM
2
0
Hola , Victor , which text do you want to be translated? Maybe I know basic spanish. if not that much difficult ,you can send it to me^ ^
April 11, 2008
I used Google languages to translate your question to Spanish - Tengo que traducir un texto del español al chino pinyin. I checked using Google languages to translate back to English - "I need to translate text from Spanish to Chinese pinyin" Using Google languages translate the English to Chinese - "我需要翻译文本,从西班牙语到中文拼音" USed Google languages to translate back to English as a check - "I need to translate text from Spanish to Chinese pinyin" Go to the site http://www.chinese-tools.com/tools/pinyin.html where you can paste in the Chinese characters to get the pinyin wǒ xūyào fānyì wén běn cóng xībānyáyǔ dào zhōngwén pīnyīn 我 需要 翻译 文 本 , 从 西班牙语 到 中文 拼音
April 13, 2008
Victor
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Italian, Spanish
Chinese (Mandarin), Italian