李汉伦
这不是问题!! 我实在看不下去, 快收不了... "怎么" 不可以翻译成 "how to"!!!!! 每天能听到how to do this? how to do that? how to spell this? how to say this? 全都错了! 你好好听我们外国人说的英语 (指的是英国人或者美国人), 我们永远不会把how和to 这两个单词放在一起!!! 只会在话题或者书,电影名字上等放在一起!!! How to say in English? 是错的!!!!! How do you say this in English? How can I say this in English? 都可以. 比如: A.How do you say "结果好一切都好" in English? B.All's well that ends well. A.Thank you. 就这么简单! 告诉你的朋友, 你的家人..告诉全部你认识的中国人!!! 从现在开始, 大家再也不要说这样的小错误!!
Apr 14, 2008 3:10 AM
5
0
你的第一句也是错的哦。。“快受不了”。。。不是“快收不了” ...OK?
April 14, 2008
Props to you, Richard! Thanks for mentioning this on here. It's one of my personal pet peeves with Chinese speakers speaking English. The question "How to do something" lacks a subject, a fundamental part of any English sentence and therefore is incorrect. 'How can I...?' or 'How do you...?' are correct because they include a subject.
April 14, 2008
April 14, 2008
Hi, Richard. My foreign coworker told me the same thing. And before, in China, we use How to frequently. I guess there might be some grammar books or other references before that has caused this misusage. And thank you for pointing it out. And by the way, it is 受不了了.
April 14, 2008
李汉伦
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Shanghainese), English, Japanese
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Shanghainese), Japanese