Cherry
Someone capable of teaching chinese , out there? Not only speaking it but being able to explain !
Dec 26, 2007 1:22 PM
hay!ahua is still online!can i help you?
December 26, 2007
Hehe, Cherry I suggest you kinda try to start on your own so you have some basic knowledge before you try to get help from people here. You have to understand that 99% of all people here don't have professional teaching skills nor do they have the time to teach you everything. I think you should see italki more like a site where you can keep practicing with native speakers. Anyway, it's just a tip. I hope you don't feel offended (and I hope I haven't offended anyone else here). I suggest you try out chinesepod.com and mandarintube.com, get a book with tapes/cds (e.g. Colloquial Chinese by Kan Qian) and just kinda familiarize yourself with some of the basic stuff. (I also took some beginners classes several months ago and I'm glad I did that. Lay a good foundation and then learn the rest of it by yourself. 自学 as 中国人 call it.) Good luck!
December 26, 2007
what's your question,I think I can,but maybe I can;t explain it very good,cuz I am not good at use English~~
December 26, 2007
Cherry
Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Persian (Farsi), Portuguese
Chinese (Mandarin), Dutch, French, Italian, Persian (Farsi)