Guessy
Why Europeans see China as a biggest threat to stability,we love peace ,also ,China ia very safe country in the world ,in the history ,we haven't ocuppy anyother country.Europeans knew abou
Apr 16, 2008 2:46 AM
4
0
The problem of the europeans and amercians is that in theyr TV, radio and so on the governments tell them lies about China. Its because they fear about China because they know how powerfull this country is. The EU and America ruled the world with theyr capitalistic lies but know they have a powerfull enemy since the cold war was ended. So they fear and want to tell theyr citizens lies about China so that theyr citizens fear about China and start to hate it! But they know they never can beat China but they want to make it bad for theyr citizens so that for example no one will buy things who are made in China. Its only because of the capitalistic governments over here. But I want to say that I truly believe in China and I hate my capitalistic government. I want to have the same government as China got.
April 16, 2008
I agree with you. last night I talked about the things what happened in the tour of Olympic torch with a foreigner. There are so many different news between us. maybe both Chinese and western world people just see a part of this problem.
April 16, 2008
we always believe in our country.Perhaps,in this year there are a variety of problems to us.But the result will be that we will become more powerful I suppose.So good luck to Beijing.Good luck to China:)
April 16, 2008
But no doubt that all Chinese love peace. we never occupy any other country land .
April 16, 2008
Guessy