李汉伦
Something for EVERYONE! Hi, I noticed a lot of people making THE SAME English mistakes so I will help: when someone adds you to their friends list, you say "thanks for the add" OR "thank you for adding me" DO NOT MIX them. Many ppl say "Thanks for add" OR "Thanks add me" etc... all wrong. Also, do not say "are you a Japanese?" OR "I am a Chinese" etc. the grammar is wrong. No need for "a"! "are you Japanese?"..."I am Chinese" CORRECT! Hope this helps you guys a little!
Apr 16, 2008 11:13 AM
3
0
hi, THANK YOU SO MUCH MAN KEEP WRITING PLEASE. GOOD LUCK
April 16, 2008
yes yes, got it. thanks for the add, thank you for adding me. hey, when you add me? hah May I know where are you? how come you speak Mandarin? PS. glad to meet you here :)
April 22, 2008
Thanks~Richard! I just made such a mistake ---"are you a Japanese?" so,thank you very much~
April 16, 2008
李汉伦
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Shanghainese), English, Japanese
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Shanghainese), Japanese