Diamond
Which is better? Travelling alone or in a package tour? Personally, I like travelling alone and I hope I'll be able to visit many countries in the future. why do some people like travelling in a package tour? Is it more funny? What are the advantages??
4
2
I prefer both travelling alone and in a package tour. Generally, I travel in a package tour because it is more comfortable. I pay for an accommodation so I don't need to worry about the quality of the hotel because it has been chosen from the cataloge before the holiday. What's more most of the hotels serve the European and national cuisine so I avoid some stomach problems. Whereas, I prefer sightseeing alone because it gives me more possibilities to meet new people and discover their culture, tradition and customs.
They both have their pros and cons. I prefer to travel alone because I like spontaneous schedule and can move around faster than in a group. Sometimes , I also join tour because of cost issue.
I prefer travailing alone. Because I can schedule such that I want. But traveling in countries is very hardship specially the countries that we no know idea about them. Finally, We strongly recommended you to visit our country Iran.
maybe it because of cost
Diamond
Arabic, English, French