김현수
How do you write down this situation in English? I'm not sure how I can write down this situation. when I decided learn or do someting new. but It is difficult to achieve this thing, because It is not used to me. so I feel frustrated. But I try to continue doing it. In spite of my best action, I hardly ever do it. and after some day, I forgive up. I can't express it one or two sentences on right grammar. just enumerating sentences like this is what I can do
5
0
you can write like this: When I decide to learn or do something new, it's hard for me to achieve because I'm not familiar with it, and I feel frustrated. In spite of all of my effort, I hardly ever do it. A few days later, I'll give up. Hope that it will be useful for you!
when I decided learn or do someting new. but It is difficult to achieve this thing, because It is not used to me. so I feel frustrated. But I try to continue doing it. In spite of my best action, I hardly ever do it. and after some day, I forgive up. I can't express it one or two sentences on right grammar. just enumerating sentences like this is what I can do I get very frustrated when I try to do new things. In spite of giving it my very best, I can hardly ever achieve my goals. After trying so hard and for so long I give up.
First of all, I am not a native English speaker, but I want to try >< When I decide to learn or do something new, but for this thing, it is hard to achieve because I am not familiar with it, so I feel frustrated. However I try to continue it. In spite of my best, I hardly ever do it. Then a few days later, I give up. I am not sure if it helps, but I tried. ><
김현수