阮慈清
Please help me to correct these sentenses I've made some sentences with these words reboard, symptom, inspire, entitle, treatment. I hope that I can know more about your examples with them, too. - I need to take a medicine to get rid of motion sickness before reboarding the coach. - It is so absent-minded of me to forget the way to reboard the coach. - One of the most common symptoms of pregnancy is feeling nauseous and desire sour foods. - You should inspire slowly and gradually when running. - Inspired by the cool weather, I decided to jog around the park. - The tales, entitled “The little girl of the sea ” by Sofia de Melo Breyner, translated by M. F. Allen is involving magic and exciting events. - That boy is getting a cancer treatment today. Thanks in advance. ^_^
3
0
#3 - Use the continuous form of desire, desiring. #4 - Subramanya gives good advice on the correct meaning of inspire. You used it well in #5. #6 - Titles are proper nouns and are capitalized - “The Little Girl of the Sea.”
I need to take the medicine before re-boarding the coach to get rid of the motion sickness. I was so absent minded that i forgot the way to re-board the coach! The word inspire may not be used the way you have done. You can be inspired by others, by your own goals etc. The tales, entitled "The little girl of the sea", by Sophia De Melo Breyner and translated by M.F Allen,is full of magic and exciting events. The boy is getting treatment for cancer today.
It might be better to submit this in the Notebook section. However, here you go! - I need to take medicine to get rid of motion sickness before reboarding the coach. ("a" before "medicine" was deleted) - It is so absent-minded of me to forget the way to reboard the coach. - OK - One {TWO??} of the most common symptoms of pregnancy is {ARE??} feeling nauseous and desiring sour foods. (This looks like two symptoms not one, in any event, "desire" was changed to "desiring") - You should inspire ??? slowly and gradually when running. ( inspire does not work well in this sentence. While one of its definitions is to inhale, so technically it would be ok, I have never heard anyone say that or write that. You should use breathe or inhale) - Inspired by the cool weather, I decided to jog around the park. OK - The tales entitled “The little girl of the sea ” by Sofia de Melo Breyner as translated by M. F. Allen, involve magic and exciting events. (Deleted the commas after "tales" and "Breyner", added "as" after "Breyner", deleted "is" after "Allen", inserted a comma before "Allen" and changed "involving" to "involve") - That boy is getting a cancer treatment today. OK
阮慈清
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Taiwanese), English, French, Japanese, Vietnamese
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Taiwanese), English, French, Japanese