Sevn
what does it mean? The candidates who had hoped to use the primary to emerge as his leading rival fared poorly, leaving a fractured Republican opposition.Mr. Romney, a former governor of Massachusetts, won by a double-digit margin, a validation of his strategy to use his neighboring state to cement his standing as the front-runner. The candidates who had hoped to use the primary to emerge as his leading rival fared poorly, leaving a fractured Republican opposition.
2
0
This could mean that Mr. Romney's opposition wanted to take a big lead in the primary elections (they wanted to beat their fellow republican presidential candidates in order to better contend with Romney - since he has the highest number of primary electoral votes). But Romney's use of appealing to his neighboring state worked well for him and non of the other candidates have been able to oppose him yet (weakening themselves "supposedly" as a whole). This is actually very difficult to read and who ever wrote this was not very tactful. Nick
I guess what you were talking about must be some politic issues of USA. Am I right? But I have less know about that. But still very happy to see your note. Thank you for sharing.
Sevn