Deleted
What are the best ways of learning foreign languages?
11 янв. 2012 г., 18:36
21
1
In my opinion, I think the best way to learn a language is to attach it to a hobby. For example, if you love baseball...then get interested in baseball teams in your target language. Read about it, watch games, learn about the players, etc. all in the target language. This gives you interest and motivation to learn more in your target language. You also get to learn about culture at the same time.
11 января 2012 г.
interacting with native speakers
11 января 2012 г.
Hi Irina! Assuming that you want to speak more than you want to read a new language, perhaps the best way is the way children learn: first by listening, then by repeating or speaking. Little by little children learn vocabulary and only much later do they learn reading and grammar. Learning another language needs to be fun, otherwise, it is hard to stay committed. We need to celebrate small achievements.
11 января 2012 г.
I think the best way to learn a foreign language is in a social situation when you make a friend who speaks the language you want to learn. Many people learn a foreign language because they need to for school. But language is a tool that can be used beyond school to enrich your life. After making friends, I would say watching subtitled movies in the language you want to learn where the audio is in your target language and the subtitles are in your native language. Listen and repeat what you hear. Then when you read your grammar books, what you study will be more meaningful and more memorable. I also like bilingual children's books, because of the combination of understandable text and beautiful art. By the way, I can borrow the movies and bilingual children's books at my local library for free.
12 января 2012 г.
i think if u want to learn any language u have to learn it from native person and to save much words and to try to use it with that person
11 января 2012 г.
Deleted
Russian