Mädchen
What does this movie and song mean for you? Artist: Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (2008) Song: tujh mein rab dikhta hai you are my heaven, your are my passion you are my wish, you are the peace of my soul you are the coldness/calmness of my eyes, you are the heartbeat of my heart i don't know anything else, i know only this that i see god in you, what should i do my head is bowing down in your worship, what should i do that i see god in you, what should i do what kind of distance is this, what helplessness i have touched you with my eyesight sometimes your fragrance/scent, sometimes your talks without demanding i have got this world you are the light of my heart, you are the wealth/treasure of my lives i don't know anything else, i know only this that i see god in you, what should i do my head is bowing down in your worship, what should i do that i see god in you, what should i do whenever you come, it teases me by teasing, your shadow kisses me when you smile, when you shy it seems like my god is dancing you are my progress/growth, you are my worship i don't know anything else, i know only this that i see god in you, what should i do my head is bowing down in your worship, what should i do that i see god in you, what should i do
3
0
It was a gr8 song........... I like it very much in its original form that is in Hindi........ But your efforts of converting it into English is really good.
Mädchen
German, Other, Russian
German