perla
A letter to Jura: I was only waiting for your answer because you really know, where are all things on italki. You know I like to answer questions in Spanish. So sometimes people ask things about italki and I can not give an exact answer. That's why I asked that question: (http://www.italki.com/answers/question/126712.htm). But the answer given by Eliot was quite rude. Jura: people do not ask questions here to be treated badly. Always expect friendliness and kindness of the people on italki. I do not know what's wrong with Eliot who wants to come to retaliate with people with their sarcastic and hateful responses, it appears that he is talking with the broom of his house and he does not know where he goes to send the blow with his broom. In italki people expect to be treated with kindness and respect, which Eliot seems to ignore Thanks a lot again for your answer!!!
4
3
I suggest that you ignore any rude comments Perla. There are enough people here at italki who are happy to help others.
Well, maybe what Eliot meant to say is, "The rules are easy to find, look for them." His answer was rude, but perhaps it had a purpose. I would just wait for a better answer (like Jura gave) and ignore the answers that don't help you. Sometimes it can be helpful to have someone say, "If you want something done, do it yourself..." so take it for what it's worth & read the next answer I suppose. I do feel for ya though! WE're supposed to be here to help each other!!!!
Fdmaxey!!! People like you is what we need here!!!
It's been my experience that people who say they pride themselves on being brutally honest always seem to take much more pride in the brutality than the honesty.
perla