Correction: "Although I learned a lot of vocabulary, I don't know how to use the words. Any suggestions?"
1. Find language partner
2. Give him/her your list of vocabulary
3. Have them read a word out loud.
4. You make a sentence using that word.
5. Lang partner corrects your sentence and explains how the word should be used.
6. You write down the sentence.
7. Study the sentence on your own.
8. Use the phrase in real life situations and in future lang exchange sessions. Little by little, you will be able to use each word with little problem.
Note: If your vocabulary list is long, prioritize the words from 1-5 (1 = most useful in real life and 5 = least useful/common/interesting). Study ONLY the 1s, before moving onto the 2s, etc. If you're actively studying and conversing on a regular basis, you'll find that new #1 words make it into your list faster than you can get to your #2s...that's fine, you should not waste your time learning low-priority vocabulary until you've mastered the more important ones.
Good luck :)