Henry
I really want to learning Indonesia Because some reason, I am work in the Insonesia, I find to Indonesia language is very interesting, I hope to learning soon, What can I do for this? ; If someone want to learn Chinese also feel free to contact me!! thx~ my skype : henry9725212 see ya
8
2
Hello, I am cynthia, I saw your brief details and decided to write you. I want to make a good friendship.I Feel we shall make a better introduction in our next communication. contact me through my email address (cynthiasambo13@yahoo.com ) for more details and my pictures. I will like to know you better for more personal information, please do not write me on this site because i do not visit the site all the time..kindly reply me with (cynthiasambo13@yahoo.com )i am waiting . Thanks
April 11, 2013
:)) thx so much fo interest my language :)) insya allah i can help you :))
i am indonesian.. thanks for interest my languange :) if u want learn indonesian language, i think u can start listening to the songs speak Indonesian or you can also talk - talk to the Indonesian people if you want, I can help you contact me on yahoo messenger if you want fallee_neptune@yahoo.com can u speak italiano? I want to learn the language italy
let's talk on Skype ^^
try it..
Henry
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Taiwanese), English, Indonesian, Korean
English, Indonesian, Korean