Adri
Whats happened with Shaimaa? My friends, I'm worried ... I was talking to her about 11 hours behind, but suddenly she desappeared and her deactivated the profile. Where are you Shaimaa? :( Anybody know about her??? My Dear friends, I think that I was exaggerated with the worry about Shaimaa .. (( I want to apologize to everyone for my worry. Thanks everyone for your comments and worry...I have a big problem about lose people close.
15 янв. 2012 г., 12:48
27
5
I have asked already millions of people, no idea :( She has been washed away by the sea wave, suddenly and unexpectedly. :(
15 января 2012 г.
I have no idea either - I did not hear of any difficulties or such that she might be having online but it was earlier in the day when I spoke to her. I wonder what her last communication was?
15 января 2012 г.
My last message with her 15 hours ago, speaking about sleeplessness.
15 января 2012 г.
I looked for her early this morning but found nothing. I left italki at 3 a.m. She was still there. I wonder where she is!!!:(((
15 января 2012 г.
hhahaha JoeJoe , do not worry please.Shaimaa removed her profile and now she is between us again :)))
15 января 2012 г.
Adri
English, Portuguese