sergey.alexandrov
To "let-go" To allow the Sales Manger to take on the responsibilities discussed during the programme and to be prepared to ‘let-go’ and support them in the process The SM has responsibilities and gets ready to WHAT?to delegate the responsibilities and support those empowered?
4
0
to "let go" of their former responsibilities, that they would now give to the sales manager. To give over what they had gracefully, and not make a big fuss over it. The analogy is to a hand which is grasping at something too tightly. My girlfriend dumped me. I had to "let go" of the relationship. My car broke down five times. It was time to "let go". After years of practice, I still can't play the harpsichord. It's time to let go. etc.
Here's another way of writing this: ...........To allow the Sales Manager to take on the responsibilities discussed during the programme and for him/her to be prepared to delegate those responsibilities to others, without interfering and to support them in the process of their new roles.
sergey.alexandrov
English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish