Isaac.Pi
Please help me make a Japanese Sales Pitch for my Gorilla Marketing I have to hand out flyers to people in Waikiki. Many of those people are japanese. I can't just use google translate because it is not culturally correct. Please in romanji if you can I need to say something similar to : --Excuse me , Please visit our website and send a postcard with QReady Post. --We can handwrite and send postcards that you order from our website. You just need to Scan the qr code and Compose a message we ill do the rest --Yes, scan the qr code with your smart phone and you will see the website . -- also You can go to this website on your phone or computer --please take the flyer, the flyer is yours to keep --thank you very much , have a good vacation The flyer says: QRコードを読み取ってメッセージを考えるだけ。あとはQReady Postにお任せください! QRコードを読み取り、地元で待つ御友人、御家族に送るメッセージを考えましょう。我々があなたのメッセージを心を込めて手書きした絵葉書を、その人たちのもとへ送ります。難しい郵便制度に悩まされずに、素敵な旅を楽しんでください
2
0
Yes we handwrite in english , spanish and japanese :Ds
Hi! I think this translation is good. Do you handwrite messages in Japanese?
Isaac.Pi
English, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
Japanese, Russian