Mercy
What is the best way to Learn French?
5
0
The best way would be to go in France to study but I agree Ism79, to read books or newspapers written in French and to watch French movies with Spanish subtitles it a very good mean to improve French, I think that it is essential for improve a language :) You can also speak with French friends on skype or msn or by mails :) Good luck to learn French ;)
Like all the other languages when you start to learn you first need to listen a lot, work daily on your book and trust in yourself. Make a lot of french speaker friends and be interested. Most important take your time, I insist on the fact that a daily work is better than a short intensive work. Good luck, Bonne chance
I was wondering about that myself. But I notice that if I spend lots of time around my French friends, their accent seems to rub off on me. At least I have an idea of how I should sound. Those French vowels are so hard... >_<
there are 4 skills to learn a language:listening:TV NEWS/films/songs speaking:mobile chat/internet chat reading:novels writing:poems/letters/ e-mails
le meilleur moyen : trouver un petit ami francais ou marier
Mercy
English, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Thai
French, Italian, Japanese