flyingrobot
About articles, the omission and more Please see the sentence as follow, I think, it have no any error in grammar: "How a manager works in an organization?" Q1 - Can I omis the 'an', to write it as "How a manager works in organization?" when I talk about general organizations (and managers)? Even, omis both the 'a' and 'an' as "How manager works in organization?" Q2 - or, should I say that "How managers work in organizations?" but I think this one sounds some ambiguity: some like about working among some organizations. Q3 - If it is used as a title of an article, I feel, "How manager works in organization" seems well, isn't it? Thank you!
4
0
"How managers work in organizations?" "How a manager works in AN organization?" These two are fine. The others aren't.
When we talk about a particular or definite thing, we use "the." Otherwise, for all the common things (for all general organizations and managers in your sentences), we use articles as "a" or "an." Of course, these are used for singular nouns. "How a manager works in an organization?" "How managers work in organizations?" These two are correct grammatically.
flyingrobot